For more than 20 years, IIIT-Hyderabad (IIITH) has been dedicated to enhancing the quality of education in cutting-edge areas of Artificial intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) through strong research programs in machine learning, image processing, computer vision, robotics, natural language processing, pattern recognition, and speech processing. IHub-Data, IIIT-Hyderabad is one of the 25 Technology Innovation Hubs (TIHs) established under the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber - Physical Systems (NM-ICPS) by DST, Government of India.
Data-driven technologies for road safety and road infrastructure
Mobility at IHub-Data aims to solve problems on Indian roads & driving conditions using data-driven technologies. We use techniques from machine learning, computer vision, computer graphics, computational sensing and allied areas to create solutions and aid transfer of solutions across diverse practical conditions on roads.
Our research focus
Topics including, but not limited to :
- Enabling data driven mobility solutions for Indian roads
- Reduction of fatality on Indian roads
- Technologies for two-wheeler safety in India
- Scalable road infrastructure inspection
IHUB-DATA (IIIT-Hyderabad) is dedicated to enhancing the quality of education in cutting edge areas of Artificial Intelligence through strong research programs in Machine Learning, Image Processing, Computer Vision, Robotics, Natural Language processing, Pattern Recognition and Speech Processing.
- IHub-DATA (IIIT-Hyderabad) has a well-equipped lab/Infrastructure as well as a rich data set.
- Contribute to tech-driven initiatives to help save lives through improved road safety in India
- Certificate of participation / accomplishment
- Courses taught by eminent professors and practitioners
- Collaboration with one of India's top AI research institution
- Access and support for cutting-edge AI research